We, at Best10Index, are committed to protecting the privacy rights of our users. Therefore, we designed and maintain on an ongoing basis, a privacy compliance framework under which our users will be able to get information and exercise their rights with respect to their information and privacy.
Information We Collect and How We Use It: When you visit our websites, we collect certain information about your visit, interaction with content, the site from which you arrived and to which you are heading, and some additional technical information about the device and system from which you are consuming the services. Upon your choice to use a “click to call” service we may offer, the phone number from which you made the call may be collected for a limited time of up to 3 months.
The information is used to operate our websites, provide you with the services, improve them over time, monitor analytics and statistics and enable us to sync and resolve payment issues with our business partners (including clients, vendors and affiliates).
We will not share your information unless we are required to by law, or as required to provide you with our websites and services.
Last Updated: December, 2022
- Information We Collect. When you visit the Site, or use the Services, we may collect certain information about your visit and usage of the Site and the Services, in one or more of the following ways:
- Information We Collect from You. We collect information about your use of the Services and your interaction with the Site or the Services, as follows, and in the following ways:
- Device Information: For delivering and compatibility purposes, so as for language, geographic location and time zone, we collect device information such as: device type and version, operating system type, language and version, and information that can be extracted out of a user agent, such as browser type and version, and screen resolution.
- Interactions and Usage: In order to provide the Services, operate the Site, and keep improving it, so as to be able to sync with our Partners and affiliates, we collect information about your interaction and use of the Services, such as: URLs from which you were directed to the Site and to which you are referred from the Site, internal URL’s of the Site in which you visited and your actions with respect to the Services (such as view or click), date/time stamp of Site use, timing for clicks and page-views.
- Log Files: We collect information through server log files, but also by deploying tracking technologies within the Site, such as pixel tags. We do this to analyze trends, track user’s engagement and interaction with the Site and respective Services. The type of information collected may include internet protocol (IP) addresses that your Internet Service Provider allocated to your device. We collect IP for a limited time and for specific purposes. First, to better understand your geographic location (country, region and language) and therefore be able to provide the Services in your own language and relevant to your place of origin. Second, we use automated tools to analyze IP addresses and flag those that are fraudulent (“Anti-Fraud Purposes”).
- Information We Receive from Third Parties. Like many Internet based services, the Site and the Services are operated and provided in collaboration, synchronization and interaction with third parties, including Partners, affiliates and other third parties. In order to enable and facilitate such synchronization, we may receive information from third parties, such as: an internal user identifier that our system generates to each user (not a unique identifier), and the summary of action taken by you (click, purchase, view, form submission or a phone call). In some Sites, you will be able – upon your choice – to consume the Service on a click-by-call basis. In which case, a third party vendor/s facilitates the call transmission, tracking and feedback for success. In such cases, the phone number from which you called may be provided to us (with no other information about you attached), for a limited time and for purposes of resolving referrals and successful calls with our Partners. Except for this purpose, we do not make any other use of such information, unless you give us your explicit consent.
- Sharing Your Information with Third Parties.
- We do not share Personal Information about you with Third Parties, except for the following circumstances:
- Other Third Parties. We may send or otherwise share your Information to/with various third parties that help us with our business operations (for example, customer service operators and email or phone administration providers), that help us understand how our users use the Site and Services, operate them and to improve them. These third parties may have their own privacy policies that they adhere to, and we require them to make it available whenever their services are provided. We recommend you revisit such privacy policies when those Third Parties render their services directly to you. Also, these third parties may be based (and their servers may be located) anywhere in the world.
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that B10 or one of our affiliated entities is acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or otherwise sells all or part of our/its assets, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In such case, we will require the acquiring entity to post its data practices and provide you with any of your rights as per the jurisdiction of your residency.
- We may also share some non-Personal Information with the following type of third parties and under the following circumstances:
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies. You may set your browser to refuse and/or block any cookies from the Site or third party services (for more details please refer to Section 2.2.4 hereof).
- Review and update or request to remove your Personal Information from our servers (for more details please refer to Section 7).
- California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access the Personal Information that we keep about you. We will need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the Personal Information is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, in case your Personal Information is used for such purpose.
- Have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
- Canada. If you are a resident of Canada, you are permitted to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, where applicable. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
If otherwise you have any question about your Personal Information you may contact our privacy compliance team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Security. We, and respective third party services/affiliate entities implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information transmitted, processed and stored on the Site, our computer servers and systems. For example, the Site is encrypted by using SSL and so is any other information at transport. We periodically review our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring, use third party processing and serving services that implement various information security standards and certifications (at rest and transmission), and we monitor and filter access to data when it comes to personnel in our organization. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security, as there is no such thing when it comes to the worldwide network. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Site and our servers are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks. If you have any questions about the security on the Site, you can contact us at: email@example.com.
- Children’s Privacy. The Site or the Services are not designed to attract children under the age of 16. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 16. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 16, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commitment. Protecting your privacy online is an evolving practice, and we use our best efforts to evolve our Site in a manner that meets these requirements and best practices as per all jurisdictions in which the Site is available.